Friday, November 26, 2004

Tonight was pretty fun. Am still in gown and make up with hair up as I type this because I can't bear to take it off. Have never dolled up properly before, quite fun really but slightly stressful.

The grad night itself was... mundane. The most fun bit was looking at all the fashion disasters and bitching. Alright, call me snobbish, you should know that by now! Most people looked good though, Tora, Rosie, Amanda, majority of my classmates, just to name a few. And especially those in trench coats!

The amusing bit was having Rosie and me hanging off each of Tora's arms and walking in like that. She was doing a Toshiya cosplay, so was in a suit. Gosh, the waiters were staring and it was so funny!

Went to sit at coffee club with the two of them after the thing itself, had coffee and conversation. Call me boring but that was perhaps the most enjoyable bit of the evening.

But on the whole it was a good night, I think. Would like to do it more often, the out at night with permission bit.

Am off to RP with Tora now.

Thanks. Am glad for you, dear sister. Shall I expect more blog entries from you as well then?

Yeah Khayce, of course!