Sunday, November 14, 2004

Am tired of Geography. Gacked off Bern.

1 hour ago: Studying Human Geography. Do you know how to process palm oil? I do.
1 day ago: Still studying Geography.
1 week ago: Studying/spotting for maths paper 2.
1 month ago: Studying.
1 year ago: Messing around without a care in the world.
1 lifetime ago: Please refer to above.

01. I hurt: in my brain. Ow, too much Geog.
02. I love: not having to study.
03. I hate: narrow-minded people.
04. I cry: when I need to.
05. I fear: the dark. Or rather, what you can't see in the dark.
06. I hope: to get 20 points for the O's. Then to buy myself 2 years, get in to CJ. (2 points bonus, 2 points affiliation. They have to bloody take me in I don't care.)
07. I sadden: because I'm the only idiot around with 8 more papers to go. (Geog(1), A/cs(2), Science mcq, sub Bio, CLB(3).)
08. I feel alone: when I close my eyes.
09. I kill: mosquitoes, especially in this monsoon season. DIE SUCKERS!
10. I talk: too loudly and when I shouldn't.
11. I listen: to people who need it.
12. I break: nails.
13. I see: the end of the bloody exams on the horizon.
14. I smell: technology. Yey for the internet!
15. I taste: mango flavoured milk.
16. I work: because I have to.
17. I remember: the stages of planting and harvesting wet rice. I do so hope that it comes out.
18. I hold: wet things because of my palms.
19. I hide: dead bodies.
20. I pray: when I remember to pray.
21. I walk: and not complain. It's good exercise, really. I don't get much.
22. I drive: when I'm old enough to. In the meantime, I'll just get chauffered around...
23. I read: not as much as I'd like to.
24. I burn: anything. Fire fascinates me.
25. I breathe: Music and books.
26. I play: the recorder and the saxophone.
27. I miss: my sister.
28. I touch: like a soggy towel. Honestly, the palm situation is really quite bad at puberty.
29. I learn: slowly. Am damned lucky to have patient tutors.
30. I feel: tired.
31. I know: I'll fall asleep after my last paper.
32. I said: aargh.
33. I dream: of smoke and mirrors.
34. I have: to do exams for the next week or so.
35. I want: to sleep for the next week or so.
36. I fall: with a blaze of glory.
37. I wait: for the bloody O's to be over.
38. I need: a massage (Oh Electra dear!), an RP, a game, a trip to KKNM, to go Christmas shopping, to edit HA and to shake someone to his senses. There are too many to list really.
39. I live: because I want to see what happens next.