Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Have Schaz over and she's sleeping. Had a pretty good time RP-ing earlier though, she's such an RP whore (actually, we all are...)! Then watched Saiyuki Reload, am at episode 12 now, methinks.

Just visited Gaiman's journal, from which I quote, '...was beaten by the young lady from Singapore in the who-came-furthest stakes." regarding this year's Fiddler's Green thing that they had in the states. I know this is a tad far-fetched, but does anyone, by any chance know who this person is? Singapore is so small that everyone knows everyone else anyway, so I thought that I'd give it a go...

Can you feel it? Can you taste it? That's freedom, that is! And I can't stop grinning. Remedy 89, here I come!!

Damn Jenny, the thing was down for a few days without warning. And you know how particular I can be about my blog...

Tora~ yesh oh so high. Care for another nicely dodgy RP with me?