Saturday, November 06, 2004

No I am not dead yet.

Had tuition with Chris today for maths (naturally!). Feel very stupid around her, most of the time, I swear she's such a genius that it scares me sometimes. After being drilled with so much maths I could feel my eyes glaze over when I tagged along with her and Elizabeth for dinner. Actually, I'm still a bit stoned from it.

Can you get drunk on maths?

It's not a bad feeling, comparable to the nice muscle ache you get after exercise. Just in the mental sense, so it's a bit difficult to focus and carry conversation.

After dinner went for a bit of a stroll in town. Those two were awfully decent, to let me come along. D'you know what? The Christmas decor is up and lighted already, and the exams aren't even done yet god it's depressing.

Hallo Jenny! Random indeed, do you expect any less?

Rosie! I'd only do it if you did it first, you scoundrel! Lol~!

Eh? What crush, Amanda?

Tor,

What's this I hear about a moot? What's the topic this time? And pushing your departure date back for more than a week?! Oh, you'll stop complaining about the horrible food soon enough when you come home.

Am missing you loads.