Friday, November 19, 2004

Papers are going nicely. I'm quite happy really, even if everyone else finishes today. Probably because I went and bought the $50 shirt I've been thinking about since last week. Shopping is good therapy. Fine, it counts even if I was stuck in Kino for a few hours. Do you know how much the price of Lord of the Rings has gone up? My dad got his for $10, now you can't find it below $30! Sheesh.

I am going to buy Priest from KKNM, because I'll get $8 off each book. That is, after I finish the Sandman, of course. *ahemcoughkinovouchersforchristmaspleasehacksputterchokedie*

TagBoard seems to have gone... somewhere. It's a broken link now, so I've no idea what's happening. Will change to another board when I find time, probably... sometime end of next week. Any recommendations? Since you can't here, then leave a note on my LJ (<-yes, that's a link).

Will be awfully busy. Also will be sitting in airport in the afternoon of Victoria's arrival, can probably get some of HA edited. It's such a nice place, you know? Will also probably one of the few moments of relaxation.

I think I may need to do an edit of the list that I created earlier as well...