Monday, October 04, 2004

Have you ever smiled at someone, eventhough you felt like clawing their eyes out? It's better than actually going ahead and doing it 'cos, well, it's against the law and you'll also be a lot scarier that way.

It took me slightly more than one and a half years for Kunna to get on my nerves.

:)

Damn you Tora, get me hooked on Dir En Grey. Going to memorise the lyric for Cage now 'cos it's such a damned good song~

And on to more serious matters. Did horribly for the prelims, results are as follows:

Accounts- 43 (quite expected, didn't sleep the previous night)
SS/Lit- 48 (what a disgrace, to fail the subject I'm teaching at Hika)
Phy/Bio- 48.5
Geography- 49.9
E Maths- 61 (bloody easy paper though. Stupid me do the wrong question)
English- 70.5 (yes, I know it's terrible too. Gloria Ho, to just scrape a distinction, ack.)

Not freaking out because I've got too little blood in my sugar stream to do so.

Off to study now. Yes, it wasn't a proper post but haven't got much time now. Long list of things to do, both online and regarding school.

Oh, spread the word. Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean, in collaboration with the Jim Henson company are coming up with a movie, teaser trailer at mirrormask. Haven't wanted to watch something so badly since Return of the King. They'll probably not release it here, so I'll have to get the DVD, even if it kills me.

Hallo Adam! What, are you implying that none of the others are friendly?!

Sap, Amanda, is rarely a good thing, in my humble opinion. And you're being rather random, aren't you? *glomp*

Hallo dearest Jenny! You're being random too... good luck for the exams, yes?

Er, hi to you too, Orion. Hope you're doing well, shall see you during CLB. (I passed it!)

You take care Althea, everytime I see you in class you seem quite tense. Look after yourself!