Wednesday, October 13, 2004

You know what I need? Motivation, that's what.

List of things to do after the bloody O's:

RPG- D&D. Oh yeah, lots of. (and therefore let the gaming people meet the school people)
RP- Hika (yey! Inui/Yagyuu crack!)
Clean room (possibly paint walls as well)
Do something about my hair
Sing (properly)
Christmas shopping/writing
Finish my damn fic
Spend time and money at KKNM (when I repay my $140 loan, that is)
Have coffee with people on my Coffee List
Have/go to sleepovers (and possibly, even get some sleep)
Have Tora, Orion, Rosie and Dawn burn things for me (therefore a trip to Sim Lim square is in order)
Go to Jenny's place to burn everything that can't leave the house
Spend lots and lots of time with the gaming lot, SPYKBS and Jenny!
Meet all these damn cosplay people that I hear so much about (Rikka? Tessie? Alex? Who..?)
Edit HA (while drinking lots of coffee/red bull/brands. Plan to do whole thing in 2 sittings)
Learn basic guitar
Take out saxophone to clean (and scare the crap out of my juniors when I go back for it, lol!)

Er, that should be it. Pretty comprehensive, but if there're additions then I'll just stick them in larh.

Oh yes. And marry Sota while I'm at it.

*shakes head* Whatever you say, Adam...

Oy Tor, difficult and interesting lah. That's what you're there for, you know.