Thursday, October 28, 2004

You'll never guess who I saw at j8 today: Brenda Boh

I used to have the most awful crush on her (actually, it was more like hero worship. What to do, she was everything I wanted to be, at that point of time.) but it's the sort of thing that I look back on today and laugh about.

It's so odd, that she'd forgotten that I'm in secondary 4 now, and was rather suprised when I mentioned stepping down. We exchanged only brief words but it seems like she hasn't changed much, from the time that she was still in IJ.

It was most strange, talking to her. Most strange...

"Talk to everyone even if they are complete idiots and don't let them know you think so." Erm, Victoria, that's going to be very difficult. But I'll try not to psycho-analyse them or anything, at least. Thanks, you really know how to make me feel better, don't you? I'm getting you something nice for Christmas~

Hallo Jillian! *waves enthusiastically*

You have no idea Adam. If I'm still alive after all that studying I'll probably not do any sleeping with all the things that're planned.

Jenny! *hug

Moshi moshi is only used over the phone. I'm not even sure if that's the proper romanji for it. Anyway, who're you?

Is that so, Amanda? Cool, random~

By the way, please take note that I've 2 new e-mail addresses, one for mail only, aarghrandom@gmail.com and another for msn, aargh_random@hotmail.com.

That should be it.