Saturday, October 09, 2004

Was up in the choir loft for mass this evening. It's very difficult to keep a straight face on. Hmph, interpret that whichever way you please.

Went to Jack's place for dinner after that. Saw Olinder Cho, that girl from Singapore Idol. She's awfully polite, waving good-bye and taking pictures with random well-wishers. Very decent.

I got a burner! And it's portable so I can bring it to other people's houses who don't have burners and copy froody can't-leave-the-house stuff! *does victory dance*

Oh hell. Did I really do so badly for my prelims?! Aargh!!

Yes Vic, they're moderating it. So I end up failing only Accounts. It's still bad, I know!!

Oh, sorry about that Amanda, didn't notice 'cos I posted some time after that...

Hallo Adam. Thanks, you take care too.

Feeling random and crappy. Ack, have 4 maths papers to finish by Monday, think I'll go start now.