Saturday, September 25, 2004

Note to self: Don't RP before going to sleep, you will have some very strange dreams.

Shan't talk about it here. It involved caramel apples, a pair of glasses and a really hot guy, in that order. And yes, fangirling is off-limits here, I know.

So the worst is over. Going to Totally Slack this weekend, also thinking of holding SPYKBS coffee meeting next week, as am very worried about Electra and Bern.

Speaking of next week, I hear that there'll be this Shishedo (you know, that Japanese cosmetics brand..? Don't know how to spell it.) talk on personal grooming, or something, on Monday. Whole morning taken up by it. I remember my sister telling me about the time when she was in secondary school and people came in to teach them how to apply make-up and what not.

What I would give to see certain people of our school in make-up.

In any case, this is all very odd, I think. Ah well, as long as we don't have to pay then why complain, neh? Not like the $70 we have to cough up for grad night. Not even sure if I'll be going, am thinking of just taking the money and doing something else with it...

Papers yesterday were alright, suprisingly easy for a prelim exam actually. If the O's were like this I'd be very worried.

Mum's getting the house a CD burner!! I love my mum so much, now I can get all my nonsense space consuming music off window's media player. Victoria, bring your CDs back, I'll have to do a lot of burning with those.

Hallo Electra *waves enthusiatically*. Kumquat~

I dunno, Amanda. Probably the rain? And he wrote a poem on it? I hope it's not too depressing, then it would defeat the purpose...

Just realised that I've got 4 journals to upkeep: this one, my LJ account and the 2 RP ones. So I can't do quadruple posting, it won't work and it wouldn't be fair either.

Right, should go now.