Friday, September 17, 2004

I swear, I've killed about 5 mosquitoes this afternoon, all of them while feeding off me. And no, am not mistaken and killed the same one over and over, I actually wash the dead ones down the sink. Maybe my blood is sweet or something, but I do happen to be the only living thing in the house now. Stupid insects.

In any case, had Tora, Rosie and Sam over at my place on Wednesday. Note to self: group study does not work. On the bright side, Rosie dug up my westlife collection and borrowed the lot and also got her blog altered, courtesy of Tora, Sam got to do a little surfing and I got a load of new songs burned and named, also courtesy of Tora (thanks again!).

I really have to stop listening to these damned tennis musicals, my pitching may have gone down because of it, that and not having gone for choir practice for, how long now? Not even sure if I can carry a proper harmony anymore... and my sister brought all her musical CDs along with her to London. Jeez.