Monday, September 13, 2004

Signed up for the PoT rp thing, hah! Don't believe I did it. Talk about out of character. Roleplaying is all good but paper pencil for me please, I miss D&D!

If you're interested and bo liao, check it out then, hika_bs. Have taken the post of choir master(naturally!) and Literature teacher, which is why I'm at the present moment trying to type with Proper Punctuation.

Am totally screwing up my body clock, slept at 5 yesterday morning, got up at the god-forsaken hour of 10 to go to church. Maybe I should have gone to Holy Spirit with Tora on Saturday... ah, no use thinking about it now.

Just found out that she doesn't like vegetables. You know you shouldn't have told me that, right? *flashes a grin*

I have accounts tmr, shouldn't be posting! Whatever. Won't be sleeping tonight anyway.

Decided to do occasional double posting for my LiveJournal and here. Please note that it's not going to be the same thing, as there will be more nonsense there. My blog is a more accurate reflection of my personality.

Yes Althea!! I swear, they should set up a Centre for People Who Are Disturbed by Drilling. You hang in there too ok?

Yes it's blanco and I happen to think it's very important do you have a problem with that Victoria? The listing is in no particular order. And they are not mysterious, you'll get to meet them when you come back. For the moment, you can check out their blogs/LJs: Tora, Bern, Schaz, Rosie and though I'm not sure if she's in it too, Electra.

Hallo Adam! Am drowning in exams but am ok. You take care too.

I don't like it and you can't do anything about it, Sarah! I know you like it but... ah, whatever :P

Going to have dinner soon. Bags, I'm hungry.