Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Recently, I've been in a state of exhaustion.

Tired because of, well, exams obviously. Need that be said? However, am approaching the end of my prelims soon, which should be a good thing.

The fellow who refused to leave its name. I have very few friends who would refrain from leaving a name and even fewer who have only a loose grasp of English. I am not sure as to what you speak in reference of. Please feel free to drop me a line, if you found your way to my blog then you should also either know me, have my number or e-mail address.

Met up with Chris and Elizabeth today. It was a very educational meeting. Very glad to see that they're doing well, will probably see much of them in December.

They put me in a dilemma, worse than the one I am at the current moment deliberating. Choir, of course. Something that has always left me weary, in more ways than one.

Ever since I... applied for leave, if it can be called that, I feel as if a great weight has been lifted off, since I need not show till January. The singing is missed of course, very much so. But not the endless scoldings, unseen political nonsense and random bullshit flying around.

And for the first time in nearly half my life I will actually have time to go Christmas shopping properly, spend time catching up with friends and paint my room (or various combinations of those).

And ice-cream during the holiday season! What a luxury!

Am getting the feeling that it seems more advantageous for me to leave. I should quit whining and just do it, shouldn't I?

We'll see.