Thursday, February 17, 2005

Settled the matter, couldn't have asked for better results. Another memory for the photo album of my life. I feel like a satisfied cat right now, complete with the head patting.

*stretches and smiles*

Amanda dear, we'll get that done when you finish work? Looking forward to it!

Thanks Toria, wish you were here for it!

Hallo MI people. Am not even going to try guessing who you are...

Tora~! *glomps* Thanks, miss you loads! Oh, and about the Naruto scanlations, I can't seem to send it to you, so have asked Schaz to send instead. If that fails then will get Wen to do it, since he's got everything till 37 or something.

You stay happy too, Gaby... thanks for dropping by.

Quid pro quo, King Kong. I'll tell you where I've been, if you tell me who you are? Why'd you want to know anyway?

Thanks for giving a damn, Orion. I've no idea when yours is either?

All done fine, Khayce. Oh, and have new friend for you to meet this Saturday. She's sitting in for VtR, Richard says it's fine. Bern (that's her name) loved Bodycount Thursday, so what will she think of actual role playing?

To you: Thanks, for everything.