Tuesday, February 15, 2005

My life has been turned upside down, within a week. This is ridiculous.

I am a teenager, even if I'd like to think that I don't act like one (not all the time, anyway). Something has been brought to my attention recently and believe that I should deal with it the way it should be handled, with care and awareness of all consequences. But I want to be the child that I am and just do what I want to do, to satisfy my own needs, or my own lust in this case.

God help me, I thought it was a done deal by Sunday... have I made a mistake with my recent actions? I had hoped not, despite warnings from one whom I trust. She has spoken of it for ages long... and only now do I learn the hard way.

Many things hinge on the events of tomorrow, the best results being that we come to a peaceful understanding. Worst case scenario, me being scarred for life perhaps. I don't really want to think about it. Playing it by ear seems like the best course of action now.

I don't have time for this.

To whom it may concern: it's not about barriers, it's about- what is it all about anyway? I'm so sorry to have started it all.