Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Am to be 17 soon, next week actually. Which means... birthday wishlist.

1. Earphones with a decent bass (my current ones are crap, they came with the player)
2. Black, collared short-sleeved shirt (to wear over my indecent... pieces of cloth)
3. Wallet that cannot pass off as a brick, prefably one of those slim leather ones (it's possible to stun a burglar with my current one)
4. Multi-purpose plain stud earrings
5. Black, liquid eyeliner
6. Black, plain sports sandals (sport shoes can get tiring)
7. Black, reversible belt from Giordano
8. Spirited Away DVD, Japanese dub with English subs (my favourite movie)
9. Return of the King official soundtrack
10. Someone to come over to my house to teach me how to convert songs to mp3 format to plug into my player, dammit
11. Coffee with RK
12. Kino voucher
13. A hug

So like that larh. Or you can get me anything you think I'd like, which should be quite easy.

Had Justin and Alex meet Ed and Gee today. Needless to say, they get along just fine. Now they know why I always wax lyrical about my other friends. Generally find that having my friends meet my friends is usually a very good thing, for some reason.

Am too damned tired to do a full entry today, might blog next week?

Tora~! *glomp* nice of you to drop by. Well, bury yourself in a good book and carry your player around with you, should be rather effective. I should know.

Yes, coffee Rosie. Shall we arrange it on Valentine's day? You working?

I am in Singapore, Althea. That was my sister posting, you should know that by now! Ok, are you free after the new year week? I'll give you a call larh.

Jenny, yeah. Ouch! Oh the wax, it's dripping. I like it between my-

Khayce, is it me or does all this reservist business sound quite ridiculous? Erm, you don't have to do anything for my birthday, really.

Tor,

what you could get me? Erm, books again I guess. Can't go wrong with that right? I'll think about it lah.

Eh, remember the coduroy pants Auntie G got for us from Giordano? Do you have my pair? I can't find them larh. And several pairs of your jeans mysteriously appeared in my closet?

Now I can't wait for June lah! Won't tell them anything, and will go read up on that bit of the world. Paris, Venice, Italy, Spain. Will need to meet up with Ed and Paul as well.

Ok. First milk, then sleep. G'night.