Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Alright, wrote this in class, like I used to before work piled up.

Eldred is back! With longer hair and a goatee sort of thing, which makes him look older. It doesn't help that he needs the aid of a cane to get around, even if it is a very pretty plastic one, being clear and very non-grandfather looking. It's very amusing to stroll down Orchard arm in arm with him, especially in my school uniform. It's good to have him back.

Speaking of assistance, econs tuition is a wonder. The tutor is in such high damand that there is little space left; they might open another slot, for the popular prelim prep class, making 7 slots in all. Thank god for my early sign up. So if anyone needs econs tuition, drop me a msg quick, and I'll point you in the right direction.

(This was when I migrated to the colder climate of Geog lecture). No one's paying attention as we're all too burnt out from doing nothing but geog essay outlines since we got back to school this term. This is the place where the most nonsense takes place; random scribbles on the attendance sheet going around, and pictures taken, under the table. Today one of my male classmates is trying to draw blue chest hair on himself. This is alright, because if he were trying to draw chest hair on the boy next to him, that would be really odd.

My mum's on leave til tomorrow and is having a ball of a time cleaning the house. She was cleaning the windows today when she discovered fingerprints on the outer side of the window, of the study room. No one from the house has had cause to press a face against that window for ages, so... ah well. Anyway, if anyone really were trying to break in, sawing through the grills would wake up the whole neighbourhood.

Oh woe is me, for Bol bol has not arrived, and my sister gets back tomorrow. I think she's just going to take the liberty of ninja-ing my bolster while I'm asleep, so why don't I just save her the trouble and give it up, ne? After all, she's done it since she was 7, what's to stop her from doing it now that she's 23? She will also make up something to actually justify it, mark my words.

grumblegrumble