Thursday, January 05, 2006

Nyan~!

Stating the obvious, it was the first week of school. Is going well! I think my class made our last year's form teacher quit, so we've got a new one now. She's very lor sor, lecture us for econs until want to sleep. She -is- nice though. And generally sounds like she knows what she's talking about, even if she does explain in circles.

The classroom that we're in was ment to be a toilet. There's the tell tale space in the walls and narrow glass windows near the ceiling that one only finds in toilets. We're also tucked away in a corner, of course. Convenient location though. Not the centre of everything but still easy to get to everywhere. Don't have to climb 5 levels again this year~

Is a very wide classroom, enough space for the boys to fool around with football, and for Andrea the resident hockey player to do her stuff. I like it. We're next to the science classes though, so miss seeing the familiar arts fac faces.

Bern made it to arts fac here, been seeing her around. Really good to see a close friend on the school grounds again. I've made myself mediator, in case of any collision between her and Tsu. On the other hand, I don't think they're going to cause any collateral damage, so everything should be fine.

Tor! Good to hear it's been solved? How was it ah? Decided not to kick you guys out is it? Good. Ian hasn't called me, the idiot. You know his number here or not arh?!

Ach, Rosen here to use WoW on my com.

/wave