Friday, January 13, 2006

The fencing room in school, is good for singing. 10 minutes after I discover this, someone from band started to play the saxophone from the block across. On the other hand, went back to IJ today and fiddled with my old saxophone. The magic is gone, and I don't know why. It hurts. Ah well, it was my choice and I must live by it. Better to have loved then not loved at all.

This week, I realised, with a start, that I've a crush on one of my schoolmates. Am not quite sure what to make of this. It does not help that I might see Lance during Chinese New Year at the Lim's and that Jerrick will be back in the country too. All of this, all of it, is a big cosmic joke with the finger pointed at me, I tell you. Bah.

On the bright side, school is going well, so that's always good. Work hasn't piled up yet, but have to do revision, is all.

Tor! The photos are really good, especially the eiffel tower one! The weather was so nice that day. Missing you muchly~

I should go. Need to move my mage out of Desolace, wandering elite mobs have proven fatal.