Monday, March 21, 2005

Haven't blogged in ages, been busy.

On thursday, had Schaz's birthday cum bodycount thing. The food was done by Bern, cooked on the spot was... the sort of food good enough to dream about. The whole thing was very enjoyable really, especially the bit where we blasted Avenue Q.

Wen was kind of swamped during the game, and I co-GMed a bit. Was guided throught the technical bits, so was ok. Think I'll run an RP in another few years or so though (is not Schaz...).

It seems that every Saturday, I forget to bring down my choir scores. Mm, they've added a new song or two, I noticed during mass. Ah, who needs scores, just wing it larh.

Urgh, so angry! IJ having holiday this Thursday, in celebration of the good O level results. What's the point if we're not there to enjoy it, sheesh. I don't recall having one last year either.

Posting results out tmr, will be camping out in front of computer, in anticipation. Might do some writing here, while waiting in the wee hours of the morning. Do hope I get into CJ, will have to report to aforementioned school on Wednesday.

Tor,

Oh what a pity it is then, that Ed will be in Sg by that time... was so looking forward to spending time with him in London.

In any case, yes yes, we will go forth and seek adventure and exciting things without you, not to worry. Just joking.

Auntie G's going to send you an e-mail by Wednesday, to your lse account, covering the details for our trip ie. arrival and departure, and whatever else she got as a bonus at the travel fair. What's been confirmed so far though, is that I'll leave London on the 24th, and Auntie G and her friends the 17th, I think.