Monday, March 07, 2005

Erm, am not exactly supposed to be home right now, but left school early as was not supposed to be there either. I know that didn't exactly make sense, but yeah.

Since I had Richard clean up the C drive, the machine's been so much easier to manage, now I haven't got strange icons of unknown origin anymore, so have been on the com for an hour or more since I got back, tinkering with new music conversion programme.

It's easier to find and arrange my music now, which means I'll have much nonsense on my mp3 player in months to come. The stuff that I've not been able to plug in, Dir en Grey, Gackt, Adagio, Budak Pantai... what's missing would only be the musicals Victoria brought over to London. Mm, I do miss Webber. Wonder if I can do any burning over in London...

Have been absent on the LiveJournal role-play site. Will pop by to poke around soon, I do miss the candid situations and the sheer fun of playing off each other's characters. Not to mention the nosebleeds.

Hey Althea~! Thanks, you too. Shouldn't we meet up one of these days?

Miss you too Jenny! *hugg

Congrats to you too Justin. Even if we're not off to the same school we've to keep in touch, ne?

Yes Amanda, will see you 3 on Wednesday? Mm, will have Pullman's His Dark Materials for you. And/or Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide... let's see how much I feel like carrying with me larh.

Hallo Cass. Yes, will see you around, probably.

Am sleepy. Think I'll go drink some milk then drop into bed and try not to sleep in side of head with pierced cartilage.