Wednesday, March 23, 2005

First day of school today.

CJ is alright, made a grand total of 1 new friend. Name's Nadia, very nice girl who seems to be the friendliest in my group. But then again, have not exactly gotten to know my group yet, so yarh.

Applied for a Literature and Geography class, if I don't get in will be chucked into a combi with History instead. And I haven't touched that subject for years, so I hope it doesn't kill me. Also seems to have a problem with CLB, so have to bring all sorts of official looking letters tmr to clear it up.

Haven't got any sort of timetable for the next week, and orientation is going to be spread out over 5 days. A bit long, but hey, am not complaining. I'm located very conveniently near home, town, the Lim residence, Comic mart and a straight bus to Thompson too. Yes, it all seems very game oriented, but that's not going to happen, seeing how that lot have to work in the afternoon.

Since I've a memory like a sieve, I can't remeber what I wanted to blog, so will do it some time later lah.

Oy, Toria. Mum says to take care yarh? You going to Washington and all.