Friday, December 17, 2004

To hell with crappy people and shitty situations. I will not let this get me down. No, am not talking about my sister, contrary to popular belief she is actually decent.

Yes, have not posted regularly since the hols started, only use this as an outlet for stress and I have not been stressed in the least since the O's finished. Ok, maybe just a bit during Christmas shopping, that I completed already, for both friends and family.

Have been spending lots of time with my sister since she came back. Finished DNAngel with her, she's fascinated with the main character's familiar and wants to get the plushie but production has stopped and it costs a bomb. I don't believe she prefer DNAngel to FMA...

I love gaming~! Trying to find those nonsensical coloured character sheets but can't get my hands on them. But now have a modified sheet for rogues ie. very very long list for skills. If you want to print out official or custom character/ship/monster sheets, go to www.rpgsheets.com.

Going for the cosplay at the Science Center tmr, as Death from Gaiman's Sandman, of course. First cosplay, am quite excited. Even if it is a simple costume and I won't look like any particular anybody.

Ok, my tags are horribly outdated, so let's start here...

Hey Steph, dropped by your blog the other day. Are you aware that your tagboard's wonky? Anyway, I hear that you're working? Can I pop by and say hi?

No Ed, that's just something we call her. By the way, when you come back and if you go boy watching, can I come along? Oh, and I can't wait to taste your lamb!

Hallo Adam, Merry Christmas! You take care too~

It's very much of a change from my previous hair, Amanda. Not that short, as in Halle Berry. But still pretty short lah. And is terribly messy when I wake up. I mean, it needs claying, what do you think?

Off to chiong FMA on my sister's laptop now. I like to take advantage of it, can watch anime in my room~