Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Had a damn good December this year. Am happy.

However, hormones running wild in my bloodstream did cause a little chaos (see previous post), though nothing irreparable.

So please don't worry, if I were really in shit I would call. But thanks for caring.

Am sticking this here for anyone who cares to read this journal and for my own reference.

Ours is the wisdom of Solomon,
the magic of Merlin,
the fall of Icarus.

From countless ages we have dreamed,
from endless worlds we have beckoned,
from infinite choice we have suffered.
The world chokes under stifling conformity,
hopes crumble in the fire of mediocrity,
heroes die in the snare of pride.

Armageddon is at hand.
Reality is a lie.
The truth is Magic.
Open your eyes
and Awaken.

-Taken from the back of the out of print Mage gamer's handbook.

Also for reference, I will never even consider choosing boys over a game. Especially if it's a blood bath.