Sunday, February 02, 2003

whew.
i haven't forgotten abt this blog, yet. it's been a damned long time since i wrote. been busy, esp since school's reopened. im in one of the worst classes in the school, just 'cos i failed math last year. this combination ain't so bad actually, at least there's pure geography in it.
so many things have happened these few weeks. my sister broke up with her boyfriend back here in singapore, i dunno how to react to that. im still pretty good friends with him though, he's not like the others. all her past boyfriends(and their friends) were never this nice to me, just treated me like something extra, to tolerate. i suppose i am, but they don't know the first thing about me. i call nick up, once in a while. he's really easy to talk to, like as if he were my age(which i guess, in a way he still is). it's interesting, his views on certain subjects, i wouldn't get comments like that from anyone else i know.

Nick - im going to cryogenically freeze myself
me - what if you wake up and find the world a barren wasteland?
nick - we gamers and pessimistic by nature, so others would probably have hidden in caves and such. i'll source out other gamers, sit down and have a game.
(note: i can't remember exactly what he said, but it goes along those lines)

c'mon. how many pple do you know will give you an answer like that?

what else has happened? yarh, got into the class comm. position of secretary, i mostly just take minutes during meetings and try help the treasurer. we meet up with our form teacher, mrs kunna, every friday. she's our math teacher as well, sometimes when she sees a girl being distracted, she'll stop the lesson and go 'focus girls, you must focus!' it's bloody annoying. there was once she gave us a break, so i took out my literature work and started writing, which she bloody confiscated! when i asked for it back after the lesson, she spat out something about being in the class comm and 'being focused' during math. what the hell, what was the point of that so called 'break' then?? whatever, i'll just leave it.

that's pretty much all i can write for now, will try to write again soon.

aargh, gotta go to me grandma's house tmr. have i ever mentioned that my relatives(from my mother' side) think my sister and i have been brought up heathen? well, there're the uncivilliazed ones, so there!!

physics test on tuesday. aargh.