Monday, February 10, 2003

damn. band today was horrible. hate mr chan. i give up, whatever. but, still love my saxophone.

did i mention? it was my birthday on saturday. horrible day, mr chan was crappy. my long-time friends(of 9 years) were crappy. all 3 of them forgot it was my birthday. i know theirs, of course, 30th sept for val, christmas for jean and charmaine's somewhere in august.

feeling rather depressed now. did not have b'day cake, however, received 60 dollars of b'day hong bao. go me! and blew it on lotr collector's cards. feeling guilty for it, but rather well spent. can sell on e bay eventually.

the only nice thing that happened for my b'day was that nick, g and wei wen came over in the middle of the night to give me muffins, with candles stuck in them. it was nearly 1 in the morning and nick happily called me on my phone,'open the door!' . was stunned for a while, can't believe they did that. so nice! mebe i'll do it for jenny on her b'day, she seemed to be very fascinated by the idea that they bothered to come over. it would have been really nice if raymond were there, actually. but he had a hard day and was tired. oh well. still can't believe they did that!

saxophone section also gave me a slice of cake after lunch. stuck a candle in it. very cute! also attempted to play 'happy b'day' on the sax, valiant effort. i know, im sounding rather bimbotic today. i'm tired, did 2.4 and circuit training for PE, followed by pickle ball, ow arms aching. not very good at ball games, or sport for that matter.

went out on sunday. met kenny, jamie's new stead. rather nice chap, easy going, think of him like an older brother. he's 16, taking... double science i think? they make a good match, in any case.

that's all i can write for now. did everything off the top of my head, just feel like writing, you know the feeling?

got 9 periods with 8 subjects tmr. aargh.