Sunday, April 27, 2003

A nun asked her class to write notes to God. Here are some of the notes the children handed in:

Dear God: I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset You made on Tuesday. That was cool.
Dear God: Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't You just keep the ones You have?
Dear God: Maybe Cain and Abel would not have killed each other so much if they had their own rooms. That's what my Mom did for me and my brother
Dear God: If You watch me in church on Sunday, I'll show You my new shoes.
Dear God: I bet it is very hard for You to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I'm having a hard time loving all of them.
Dear God: Are You really invisible or is it just a trick?
Dear God: Is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his bowling words in the house?
Dear God: Did You mean for the Giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?
Dear God: Who draws the lines around the countries?
Dear God: Did You really mean "do unto others as they do unto you"? Because if You did, then I'm going to get my brother good.
Dear God: Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up.
Dear God: You don't have to worry about me; I always look both ways.
Dear God: Of all the people who work for You I like Noah and David the best.
Dear God: I would like to live 900 years just like the guy in the Bible.
Dear God: We read Thomas Edison made light. But in Sunday school they said You did it. So, I bet he stole Your idea.