Sunday, July 03, 2005

Because I am bored and enjoy doing lists like this even when no one has asked me.

THIS IS TOR NOT GLOR. TOR of the injured leg. I got stung by a random sea plant which I incidentally am allergic to and now my leg looks like it is rotting. So I have to rest, stay indoors and read blogs. Wish I could put up a pic of my wound here. It is strangely fascinating, much like Glor's nail-less toe.

Total Number of films I own on DVD/Video

Not including those in SG.. only a very few since they are all burnt on DVD since I am too cheap to buy real one.

I have Team America! (Watch it!) Sixth Sense, Princess Mononoke, and Before Sunset.

The Last Film I Bought

JD gave me Team America.

Five Films I Watch A Lot/Mean a Lot to Me

1.Snoopy Come Home. I used to cry when I watched it. I used to watch it a lot. When I was 6-8.

2.Labyrinth. I thought David Bowie was very kewl but now he's just old and strange. I liked the part where she was in her house except she wasn't, because she was in the rubbish dump with the old woman!! That's when I first realised that there is a world inside your head and sometimes people forget.

3. Before Sunset is the best film I've seen in a long time. The chemistry between the two leads and the way the dialogue bounces around is delicious and causes you to go... aaargh I wish I was Julie Delpy!

4. David Copperfield's magic shows. I used to watch them a lot and they were very entertaining. I liked the one where he put a chicken's head on a duck's body and a duck's head on the chicken's body. And then they ran around the stage! So amazing! And the one where he romanced the girl by disappearing to the strains of 'Memory' from Cats. I really liked the song at that time but didn't know where it was from. I was about 10. Then, in Sec 2, I saw Les Mis and really got interested in musicals then.

5. Supersize Me. Because now I have facts and ammunition for my longterm boycott of MacDonalds and can easily explain to people why they are exploitative and hypocritical.

I have no one to tag. So sad. More about my leg later.