Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I really should start blogging again, shouldn't I.

There have always been things chasing themselves around in my head, more often then not they form on paper, during school when I've just got itchy fingers and time. Of these, some make it to the blog, but most just get consigned to the sheaves of Dead Lecture Pad one gathers over the years.

I'd meant to say something about Nick, because I sort of bumped into him in town earlier this week, when I was with Yenyi, and wanted to say something about IJ, as well as work on a small fic wossname thing that had been going round and wailing to get out. But I've lost it now, and not sure if a ghost of the thing is enough to bring it over.

Now my blank sheets of paper continually fill up with notes, charts and essays. I've worked through a full pad and not one piece has proper scribbles on it. Gosh, I've just realised that I don't even randomly dash down Inui's name anymore.

On the other hand, the stuff that I'm learning in school is actually quite interesting, even if it's not the sort of thing I'd generally like doing. There's only so much I can infer from a poem about a blasted flower that's sexually deprived. After a few of these kind of poems it gets a bit tiring (I'm doing Blake larh). But I do like reading, and that's that.

I'll get them written, one day. Somewhere.

Tor,

no, I'm not just being contrary because I can. It's there, if you position your mouse over "Ho!" my address will appear on your taskbar.

Got your e-mail, printed it out for Mummy, minus the bits I think she should not have seen, and forwarded the whole thing to Auntie G so she can get whatever for you.