Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Ooh, haven't been posting huh. Busy with school and all, yes I actually bother to pay attention and learn something. Have to listen to lectures as normally don't do homework. Hanging out with the MI bunch quite a bit (it's school what) and am starting to get quite comfortable with them, though am missing the RK. Coffee meeting is in order, ne?

Actually, had a decent conversation with Andrew today, when a whole bunch of us went to the swings near Veronica's place after school. Unlikely person, unlikely conversation. But pleasent indeed, wish I had more friends like him. The sort you don't really know, but can have coffee with anyway. They're the sort of people whom I'd think would not want to be friends with me, but then again I like to think that I can think, too.

Today had its downs though.

Never in my decade worth of school have I ever had a teacher as infuriating as the Econs teacher here. I clearly remember Mrs Kunna, and that patronising tone she would use for students who thought too far ahead in her lessons (Or thought at all, come to think of it...). Taking the effort to smile and nod dumbly put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day.

With this woman, it's like that all the bloody time. She treats us like kindergarden students. As such, if one treats me in such a manner I am compelled to act that age, by flinging my brick wallet, or worse, my phone, at the stupid woman.

As I sat in school with the (now) usual bunch, I realise how much I've turned into a teenager. Grudges against teachers, spending break time oogling at boys (well, they are nice to look at) and general angsting.

Am not sure what to make of it.

Althea~! Hair is quite growing out now, but obviously still quite short, even if not spike/mess-able anymore. You'll see it larh, eventually. Take care too, haven't seen you for ages!

Drama indeed, Amanda. Equilibrium in life and all that, I know... thanks for the reminder as quite needed it. How are the books coming along?

Been ok lah, Mavis. Got net connection again or what? Take care, don't let schoolwork get you down.

Am trying to call you right now, Jenny. But line is engaged, will chat later tonight, perhaps?

Hallo Khayce~! How long more are you going to be in there ah? How come you got computer access also? What exactly do you do in camp anyway?