Monday, January 17, 2005

I swear my life has been copied and pasted from a book. These damned things that've happened in the last few weeks, like from soap opera like that larh?! And one can tell when am really annoyed when self starts to use Singlish but at least am still amused enough to be laughing about it.

Those damned things that happen in stories really happen, and are liable to happen to anyone, even a poor sod like me, wah lau. Nevertheless, I Am Annoyed. It's the whole teenager thing, you know? The sort that nearly everyone gets caught up in, unfortunately.

Ever since school started, I've been trying to act like the teenager that I am now. It's getting tiring and I just want to settle back to the book-reading nerd in the corner I've always been. Good thing I've not worked through the pile of books on loan from Nick, yet.

We've cleared it up and have had the sense not to do any bitch-slapping, so to speak, so s'all good now. Though I can't help but feel that there are going to be remnants of it all, on my part.

That's a scarily accurate way of looking at it, Jamie. I do think about IJ quite a bit now actually, but we must all change and move on, or what is the point, no?