Wednesday, July 14, 2004

just sent an e-mail to my choir master, saying that i'll be leaving the choir scene, til january probably.

i hope he'll give me the grenn light 'cos that'll mean that i'll have absolutely no distractions or other nonsense activities till next year. which leaves me masses of time to study of the o's and in december can do whatever the hell i want, for the first time in, erm, about 7 years or so.

feels good.

and jac yip thinks i'm depressed. she told me so, a week after vanessa/bern (can't remember which) tells me orion thinks i'm overly cheerful. tsk, whatever. will just go on my solo merry journey of moodswings.

speaking of bern, it has come to my attention that people seem to like telling me their problems. she said i've got nice ears to pour problems into or something. actually, in recent weeks have had random people tell me, erm, things.

so perhaps her theory might have some truth. some people do like angsting to me. hrm.

sorry if my writing's gone down the drain, am rather rushing this post. will really have to drop off the face of this earth soon.

nothing much has happened in school, except for how mrs kunna's made us all sit in this strange formation in class. it's hard to describe, the tables are all angled and in groups. says she saw it for a gifted program at some school. am sitting next to jo, who prevents everyone at the table from dozing off during class. 's all good.

went for dance and drama night a few days ago. good stuff! compliments to all the girls who worked on it!

ok, have to rush, rush!

linette: er, hey..?

don't be an idiot lah rosie. having no 'internet or virtual life' could actually be a good thing lah.

i like the shirt too, althea. it's my multi-purpose, all-events shirt that i wear for christmas, new year, national day, weddings etc...

tor,
stop ripping off my 'aargh'larh you. your results were ok, i think. kenny msged, asking if you were coming back for the summer holidays. he sounds rather depressed. i think you should drop him a note or something.
about the year-end cosplay. i could have you do Death then i'll just do some other character. but i need to know if you've grown any (wheather vertically or horizontally) and if you're bringing home any interesting clothes ( boots, gloves, nonsense) and how long you hair is. and what colour it is, for that matter. if you do Death you might need to dye it back to black.

okok, have to go.