Friday, November 28, 2003

darn it. just called my choir mistress, trying to get out of this week's choir camp. she didn't let me, saying that gerard might be able to fetch me home on sunday. ack, hate it when pple do stuff for me, feel like i'm inconveniencing them. which is why i'm not asking denise to give me a lift, her dad is really nice.


truth be told, i don't like going for things just half-way. if i go for the camp i want to go for the whole thing, not leave on the night of the first day and come back at dusk on the second. what's the point, if im going to be missing half the thing anyway. there're obviously going to be things done on the day that i missed and, how do it put it... i'll be out of sync with everyone else. i'll start feeling like i'm part of an interactive audience or something. get my drift?


don't get me wrong, am really wanting to go for this camp. there's going to be praise and worship and everything. but i'd rather not travel back and forth from sembawang and thompson/bishan or worse, have someone do it for me.


urgh. how did i get myself into this... and so sorry for sounding american, was watching tv before this.