Thursday, August 21, 2003

'Think i got so much time is it?'
-me


to all those out there who badger me abt updating this thing.


'One day Priscilla, you and i will duet here!'
-me to priscilla, at VCH during SYF


be careful for what you wish for.


'Oh my god! they're humpng my hair!'
-Andrea


don't ask.


Jenny,'my diagram's nicer'
Steph,'shut up lah'


ok, that was just random.


Ms Teo,'so no one's born in august?'(looking at the back of the class, our b'day's are on the notice borad)
Kah Yee,'but there're some born in september...'


no prizes for guessing when her birthday is.


'I'll send you invitations to my funeral.'
-Jac Yip


i've got mad friends and teachers.


'Guys, guys, nice panties?'
-Carrie, while standing on a table, flashing it around. heard frm donn lah.


and mad school mates.


'Simple things in life matter'
-Amanda


vast difference yarh?


me,'if i were your son, and told you i was gay, what would you do?'
dad,'i'll tell you to go for a sex change. if you start, go all the way.'


i've got a cool father man.