Sunday, August 17, 2003

am writing this in bed with fountain pen (why fountain pen? because i can.) in full scap. can't seem to find time time to go online anymore and when i do, my mind's a blank and i can't seem to remember what i wanted to say in the first place.


anyway, lost my handphone on saturday, last week (for douglas adam's 'hitchhiker' fans, 'i think you ought to know, i'm feeling very depressed.'-marvin). so now everything's gone. contacts, radio stations, everything in my archives, my profiles (including the froody harry potter ring tone) and even the cute finding nemo thing i recorded with steph. all the things i've been putting into my phone for nearly a year now.


being irresponsible me, i left it on the taxi when i was getting out, going from just outside my house to the bishan mrt 'cos the damned bus wasn't coming and i was running late.


the worst part - my mum got me a new handphone yesterday.