Monday, February 27, 2006

Hahaa, with exception of my parents, my whole family forgot my birthday this month! Ach, doesn't matter, got advanced birthday presents and trip to London last year, I really don't give much of a damn. It's times like these that make me think that yes, money can buy happiness.

Sort of caught up with Tora recently, glad to see that she's doing alright. Am really missing those IJ days now, when we could afford to skive off work and I'd crash at her place in the afternoons after school to watch FMA or go all PoT crazy. Which reminds me, need to go and look for the movie.

On the other hand, school is looking up. Not in corner of class anymore as have switched seats with Cindy. I really like the 2 girls I'm sandwiched between. But I'm becoming a bit more normal, damn! Let's see if this turns out to be a good thing.

Eh, Tor. When you coming back arh, out of curiousity? I'll need to clear my notes out of the spare room larh. And find someplace new to store them, don't know how I'm going to do that...