Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Posting from London! Leeching off sister's neighbour's wireless. Woot.

Alright, so I've been here 5 days. It's not bad really, but this is the viewpoint of a tourist. I'm sure my sister would say much different. Bloody cold over here too, though is nothing unsolvable by a good coat. Is good when you're on the streets alot, walking from place to place, as sister lives in middle of London and can walk practically everywhere. I have found that Trafalgar square pigeons are very slow and stupid; it's nice to chase them though there is the temptation to kick them too, they move that slowly.

Been to pretty much all the tourist spots, Big Ben was lit up at night, Soho has dodgy people, didn't understand much of the pieces at the Tate, and the London eye is fucking expensive to ride. Which is applicable to everything. People tell me that I should stop the mental money conversions as then I'lll not spend any money at all, really.

Wanted to catch Phantom or Mary Poppins this evening but like I said, is expensive. Ended up cooking pizza with Ian at my sister's place. Well, at least we caught Stomp.

Leaving for Paris tomorrow, hope is not very cold there. Have to go pack now.