Wednesday, November 02, 2005

God damn it! Mirrormask is screened here December 8, when I'm in London! Only on 2 screens, at that! (information courtesy of Gaiman's blog) Damn this!! I really don't want to resort to looking for the torrent, it's the sort of thing you'd want to catch on the big screen, after all. Damn and blast it!!

It's not just this I'll be missing. 3 weeks of Ars Magica plus the year end cosplay as well. And I -was- so looking forward to seeing new/old faces at cosplay too... And what if the World of Warcraft Burning Crusade is out by then?!

Then again, even if someone gave me a free WoW account, it wouldn't make things better.

Aargh! I'm going to miss Mirrormask!!!

(15 minutes later)

Oh. It's showing -from- the 8th to the 31st. So I can watch it after all~!!!11oneone

And all is right within the world.