Tuesday, October 14, 2003

It was so below 100 words. And I have been doing yoga for one year already! (shoulder stand triangle half moon and also good at breathing exercises) Can't stand on my head or suck my toes yet (actually i can but not very elegantly).


Ghibli.


Thanks for Bday card! Am going for swing dance lesson in hours time so just blogging for no particular reason. Should be researching law firms to apply to but they all actually do the same boring thing. Did you get my email? Was on wales and other places visited. Here is extract in case you didn't get it:


Waterfalls and beaches. Wales is like Lord of the Rings country, and I don't mean the movie... it's laden with celtic history, and the fields really are of gold. I even saw an Underhill cottage! (Underhill being one of the surnames of characters in LOTR).


Sardinia was a mediterranean dream, the scrubby, rugged landscape is deceptively even, but drops to sheer high cliffs as you round turns on narrow mountain roads. (We were in a Ford Fiesta, thank god for 4 wheel drive.) The views were amazing, and the beaches... pristine and isolated. We ate loads of seafood, lobster, clam and scallops. And I scuba dived for the first time! Was a bit scarey especially when you look up and see lots of blue water on top of you.


Ok good luck for exams and drink lots of water!!