Thursday, August 29, 2002

sigh
whoever saw the last entry, the one abt me classmates, sorrie abt that, think i sounded really bitchy yeah? well, s'not as if many pple saw it lah, but just for reference...

anyway, i've just realized how many different pple there are out there in the world. those who'd do anything for money, attention or even love. when i really analyze my friends, i see so many random charateristics, selfishness, kindness, self absorbtion, reasonableness and the popular one, plain bitchiness.

right, you may think it's really weird, the fact that im talking abt this. let me explain meself, i got into, lets say, a tangle the couple last days.lets not go there, but anyway, i had these long talks with a couple of my friends and we were talking abt several pple. call it gossiping, i don't care, but i guess it really opened my eyes. i noe that different pple act differently in the same situation but i've never really thought why. let me give an example, hmm... lets say that you've got a friend who was angry at you, then after that she says she was faking it. well, pple like me would just dismiss it, only relieved that she isn't actually angry. i'd do anything to preserve peace, that's why when pple come to me with problems, what i normally say is sit down and talk abt it. no need to go ard fighting with each other, who wants to do that? but see, that's just me. other pple may be angry, pissed or just plain can't stand that person. it really all depends on what kind of person you are, what you believe in and i think, most importantly, how you're brought up. this is probably the reason fights occur with the pple i noe, they have such colourful personalities. im not trying to be sarcastic or anything, really! and then the 2 parties fighting never bother to sit down and talk abt it, or just don't dare. that's when i poke my nose in and say, hey stop being stupid. most of my advice i freely dispense, and i think it's pretty good. the only problem is, i never seem to be able to solve me own problems. me dad says that it's the human condition, so at least i noe im normal lah.

right, no idea why i just wrote that. that pretty much is what this blog is for anyway, glad i wrote it.

aargh